UNDECIDED – Are Children an IF not WHEN for you?
The course is designed to provide support and help for women and men who are deciding if kids are for you, especially if you are still getting pressure from your loved ones.
“This program has helped me immensely. Thank you for doing this important work and being a lifeline for women like me.” Erin
ABOUT THE ‘UNDECIDED’ COURSE
Close to 1 in 4 are women are now deciding not to have children but where do you go to have those conversations that will help you decide what is best for you. Often there is pressure from family, partners and even friends who just want a playmate for their child which means you might be getting selfish and biased information that is not providing you with support or advice that you probably need. This program is not about encouraging you to not have children. The focus is all about CHOICE and working out what is right for you, no one else!
The “UNDECIDED – Are children and IF not WHEN for me?” Short Course will help you to address common questions and issues, understand how to manage the expectations you’re facing, have the conversations that are needed, hear stories of people just like you and give you practical exercises to help you figure out what is best for you.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This isn’t for everyone. It is primarily for men & women who are undecided about having kids and are struggling to make a decision. Does this sound like you?
- You might not know if you actually want kids but everyone keeps telling you that you should.
- You might be feeling pressured by your partner or family.
- You might be in your 30’s and feel the pressure of time as your options are decreasing
- You might be concerned about how it is going to impact your career trajectory
- You might be scared about how it will impact your current lifestyle
- You might be anxious and stressed about making this life-changing decision and worried you will regret whatever choice you make
“Tanya the programme is amazing! Can’t fault it! Absolutely inspiring. An inspiration and so supportive of my choices”. Gemma
OUTCOMES OF THE COURSE FOR YOU:
• Provide you with a clear plan forward.
• Give you the ability to manage and respond to judgment and criticism about your choice.
• Learn how having or not having kids can impact career trajectory.
• Let you see your options and how life looks like on both sides.
• Give you practical & relevant exercises to help you decide what is right for you.
• Guide conversations you should have with partners & family.
• Help you minimise regret, expectations and common questions.
• Hear stories from women with all different circumstances
• Feel content and less anxious about your future