HOW TO WORK OUT IF KIDS ARE FOR YOU, WITHOUT REGRETTING YOUR DECISION
If you want to work out if you want to children, learn how to manage the pressure and expectations you might be getting and get your loved ones to accept your choice, then this is for you.
How to work out if kids are for you without regretting your decision Do you feel pressure to have children and not sure if they are for you? If so, this is for you. If you want to stop feeling pressure to have kids, learn how to manage expectations and you want to feel confident you won’t regret your choice, read this.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
This isn’t for everyone. It is primarily for men & women who are undecided about having kids and are struggling to make a decision. This might sound like you?
- You might be feeling pressured by your partner or family.
- You might not know if you actually want kids but everyone keeps telling you that you should.
- You might be concerned about how it is going to impact your career trajectory
- You might be anxious and stressed about making this life-changing decision and worried you will regret whatever choice you make
- OR you might have decided to be Childfree but are still face pressure or expectation from your loved ones (and just don’t know how to handle it without upsetting them but still doing what is best for you. Maybe you need some guidance and direction around dealing with this.
Close to 1 in 4 are women are now deciding not to have children but there are no options for you in or out of the workplace to talk about your options and get support on your decision.
The Childfree Choices Program will help you to address common questions and issues, understand how to manage the expectations you’re facing, have the conversations that are needed, hear stories of women just like you and give you practical exercises each month to help you figure out what is best for you.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
This is the only program of its kind in the world. There are 2 options available.
The online program is broken down into 9 months which is no coincidence. (there is an option to Fast Track if you want to move quick).
It is designed to provide support and mentoring for women and men who are deciding if kids are for you. It will also help you if you are childfree and might still be getting pressure from your loved ones, who want non-judgmental support in a community of like-minded people.
Each month you get access to a new module that covers a different theme and allows you to dive deep and help you uncover your thoughts and feelings in this area.
It includes online resources & articles, exercises you can do to help you decide, video interviews with women who share their experience as mums & non-mums. There will also be group discussions on the closed Facebook group + monthly group call via Zoom.
Whilst the program is mainly online, where you can work at your own pace, there will be opportunities to talk face to face and via online group chats.
If you want a more personalised approach you can invest in a package of 1 on 1 sessions. Each session is designed around you and your specific needs and issues. These sessions can be done via Zoom, Skype or call.
Sounds more like you? Then email me direct HERE
OUTCOMES OF THE PROGRAM FOR YOU:
• Provide you with a clear plan forward
• Give you the ability to manage and respond to judgment and criticism of your choice
• Provide a non-judgemental and supportive space to explore your feelings about having (or not having) kids
• Access to interviews from experts in various areas, and women from very different circumstances who have been through this decision
• Someone to talk to about how you’re feeling
• Learn how having or not having kids can impact career trajectory
• Let you see your options and how life looks like on both sides
• Give you practical & relevant exercises to help you decide what is right for you.
• Guide conversations you should have with partners & family
• Share options for having children and the sacrifices that might be needed
• Help you minimise regret, expectations and common questions
• Hear stories from women with all different circumstances (childfree by choice, circumstance, mums who love it and regret it)
• Happier mentally healthy staff (if sharing within a workplace)